We use the latest cloud technology to provide you with accurate business information in a format that suits you (not the accountants)
Swinton are proud to be certified advisors to Xero and recognised silver partners.
Xero is the accountancy software choice for small and medium sized business, with a wealth of features to make your book keeping and management accounts plain sailing.
Why small businesses choose Xero
Here are the top five reasons.
1. It’s the perfect balance of simplicity, power and elegance.
2. It’s always fast, with a best-in-class uptime of 99.97% since 2007.
3. Unlimited collaboration with your staff and trusted advisors.
4. Free unlimited email support from experienced teams.
5. An ecosystem of 300+ Add-on applications to manage your business.
Feeds Xero receives your bank statement lines automagically. You can reconcile from anywhere – even from bed with our mobile app.
Connect seamlessly with customers through online invoicing and receive updates when an invoice is opened. Create professional recurring invoices and schedule bill payments.
On the move
Xero works on any browser, and on any device flawlessly. Check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers – all while you’re at lunch.
Work together as a team on financials. Collaborate online with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need. Invite an unlimited number of people for free.
View and share interactive reports and budgets in real-time, all prepared with a single click – no more waiting for month end. Complete your tax returns in minutes, not hours.